Yesterday (Sat 30th) was the final of Gary’s follow up sessions being conducted prior to each social bowls event.
Next week training for 3rds/Skips training will commence.
This will comprise 2 sessions of 90 minutes duration each (depending on numbers attending and questions raised during each session).
- All players who are being considered for 3rds/skips by selectors must attend.
- Selectors have been asked to provide lists of required players. These will be posted on the Club notice boards.
- Any other player who aspires to play 3rd/skip and wishes to learn is also invited to attend.
- Each player only has to attend 2 sessions; one of the “session 1” times and one of the “session 2” times.
- Those who are holidaying or ill will be able to catch up at a later date.
Session 1 shall be
- 10.30am Saturday 6th August and replicated at
- 10.30am Tuesday 9th August and
- 4.30pm Thursday 11th August.
Players only need to attend one of these sessions.
Session 2 shall be
- 10.30am Saturday 27th August and replicated at
- 10.30am Tuesday 30th August and
- 4.30pm Thursday 1st September.
Again players need only attend one of these sessions .