Lawn Bowls at Hope Valley
Following the successful experience of earlier this year the Hope Valley Bowling Club invites students to its after-school lawn bowling competition. It is proposed that the competition runs from the beginning of 2020 term 4 through to the end of the school year. This will allow those students involved in summer sport to not be inconvenienced.
Details are set out below:
- Open to all students aged 9 and above.
- Entry is free for all students
- Bowls will be provided by the club
- Coaching by a qualified Bowls SA coach will be provided
- Sessions to run from 4 to 5:30pm Tuesday afternoons
- Each session to include training followed by competition
- Flat soled shoes required. Thongs or bare feet suitable
- A fun time guaranteed
The Club is located on a private road off Grand Junction Road, behind the Torrens Valley Christian School and to the east of the Lutheran Homes Retirement Village. The only vehicle access is via the private road with entry opposite Hope Valley Shopping Centre.
Please contact Jamie Jarman on 0410 903 401 for further information and registration.