The Club currently has approximately 250 members, comprising both Women and Men, Social and Pennant Bowlers, Night time and Indoor Bowlers. If you wish to become a member please download the Membership Application Form. To see the various membership entitlements of play, click here.
All new members receive their first full uniform free of charge.
Membership Fees Are Due following the AGM in May.
Final Day To Pay: 31 July
Fees for Current Season
|Life Member||No Fee|
|Full Member - Single||$260|
|Full Member - Couple||$500|
|Night Owls (Restricted Player)||$35|
|Indoor Bowls (Restricted Player)||$35|
Methods of Payment
Present to Assistant Treasurer,
(In envelope provided please)
(Cheques only Please)
Hope Valley Bowling Club
PO Box 55, Hope Valley SA 5090
Place cash or cheque in
Envelope provided, with your details
and place in secure RED box
at rear of Clubhouse
Hope Valley Bowling Club
BSB 105 135
A/C 517 845 240
MEMBERS ENTITLEMENTS OF PLAY
Members with full registration with Bowls SA shall be eligible to play in all Bowls SA and Bowls Australia events for which they are qualified, and open or invitation tournaments of other Clubs.
ASSOCIATE / SOCIAL BOWLER MEMBERS:
Members registered with Bowls SA under this category who are not registered with Bowls SA as a full member or a junior or a student member,
- Shall not be selected for pennant teams until all available Full Members and eligible Life Members have been selected; and
- Shall not be eligible to play in Bowls SA or Bowls Australia events or events of other Clubs.
- Shall not be eligible to compete in Club championship tournaments or tournaments endorsed (not open to associate members).
JUNIOR / STUDENT MEMBER:
Junior members shall be persons under the age of eighteen (18) years as at July 1st in the year of registration.
Student members shall be full-time students under the age of 25 years as at July 1st in the year of registration.
Members with Junior or student registration with Bowls SA shall be eligible to play in all Bowls SA and Bowls Australia events for which they are qualified and open or invitation tournaments of other Clubs.
Restricted players are bowlers whose playing category limits participation to casual, night bowls competitions, Indoor bowls competitions, or events specifically designated for Restricted Players at their Club, or events of other Clubs specifically designated for casual bowlers.
Restricted Players shall not be eligible:
- To play in Bowls SA or Bowls Australia events, and open or invitation tournaments of other Clubs; or to be issued with a hatband of their Club or similar Club identification.
Restricted Players shall not be selected in pennant teams unless:
- All available Full Members, eligible life members of their member Club, and associated/social bowler members have been selected.
SOCIAL / COMMUNITY MEMBER:
Social / Community Members may be admitted as “Non Bowling Members” of the Club in the same manner as full members and shall be entitled to such privileges as the Board of Management shall determine from time to time.