WEDNESDAY 3rd JUNE 2020
The Board of Management met on Tuesday, 2nd June to discuss the further easing of restrictions which came into force on 1st June 2020, with the following being agreed to:
- Wednesday and Saturday Social Competition will start again on Wednesday, 10th Registration time 12 noon with play commencing at 12:30pm. Cost $6 restricted to Club members. Organisers Chris Parry and Ken Byrom will advise all players of the guidelines and restrictions set by the State Government which must be strictly adhered to.
- Friday Social Bowls will commence as soon as possible. Date to be advised.
- Practice during the week will now be available on Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours from 10am-12 noon and 1pm-3pm. Please contact Nola manuel on 0408 131 645 to arrange a booking. Coaching is available on Sunday morning from 10am-12noon. Current booking system will remain.
- Bar to open on Friday Night 12th June from 4:00pm with the following restrictions in place.
- 20 members only allowed in the Clubroom at any one time;
- An additional 10 members allowed in the meeting room to be served by bar staff;
- Any extra members must remain outside until someone inside leaves the premises;
- All members must add their name legibly to a register that will be kept at the bar. This is a requirement of the current Government restrictions.
- Friday night dinners are not able to start again due to the restriction on numbers inside the Clubrooms.
We are aware our Club has been visited by the authorities and we have complied with all the guidelines and restrictions placed upon us. I sincerely thank all members coming to the Club for practice for their patience and consideration in complying with these restrictions.
Best wishes to you all.
On behalf of the Board of Management
3rd June 2020