USE OF GREENS – SESSION TIMES
Tue – Sat 10am, 12 noon and 2pm for 1 hour each
Sunday Coaching 10am – 12 noon
Members are advised they are not permitted to use the greens outside these hours.
All Bookings Mandatory: Phone Nola 0408 131 645
Due to the easing of restrictions which came into force on 15th May 2020, we are now able to increase the numbers allowed at the Club at any one time to 10 members per green with two greens in use. This is conditional on all guidelines as set by both the State Government and Bowls SA being strictly adhered to.
These guidelines include the following:
- Mandatory bookings are essential as a Register of Attendees is to be kept in case a communicable illness was to occur.
- There must be one empty rink space between each rink in use.
- Disinfectant spray will be available, and all mats and jacks must be thoroughly cleaned by players between each session.
- Hand sanitiser will be available, and players must practice safe hygiene at all times.
- Players must leave the premises immediately after the conclusion of play and cleaning of mats and jacks.
- Bowls can include individual practice and/or roll up, singles or pairs.
- Up to four players may play together and the 1.5m physical distancing rule must be observed at all times, in line with the social gathering and distancing legislation/restrictions.
- The Clubroom will remain closed and Clubroom facilities are not available. Toilet facilities will be available in the greenkeeper’s shed if required.
- Barefoot bowls are not permitted.
- Club bowls will not be loaned to any player.
We will continue to update our Website and Facebook page with all new relevant information as it becomes available.
Best wishes to you all and keep well.
On behalf of the Board of Management
18th May 2020