Over the next few weeks all HVBC pennant players are being asked to attend a one-off 30 minute coaching session with coach Gary Davies in small groups (up to 6 in each group).
At this session you will hear about the Club’s off-season practice plan and Gary will conduct a review of your bowling technique and provide tips for individual off-season practice.
Selectors would like every pennant player to attend one of these 30 minute sessions with Gary, but particularly those players who wish to be considered for the first and second sides.
Attendance is only required once.
Ivan has already allocated some members to session times and will continue to add names as advised by selectors or as per your individual requests.
Sessions are being conducted
- 10.00am, 10.30am, 4.00pm, 4.30pm Tuesday mornings and afternoons;
- 4.00pm, 4.30pm Thursday afternoons; and
- 10.00am, 10.30am Saturday mornings.
Check your emails over the next couple of weeks to see what time/date you have been allocated.
For those without email a Paper list will also be posted by Saturday 28th May in the Clubhouse, adjacent to the social bowls lists.
If you are unable to attend your allocated time/date then please update the list or contact Ivan to arrange an alternative date and time.
- Please check this list to see what time/date you have been allocated.
- If your name is not listed either add it yourself or contact Ivan to negotiate a timesot that suits.
- Do not exceed 6 names in any single session.
- Ensure your name is not allocated to more than one time/date.
- Do not remove the paper lists from the Clubhouse.
Ivan will update the lists each week.